At a glance… key elements of the Splash service.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Update – Covid-19
We regret to inform that our normal levels of service are being effected by the current Coronavirus pandemic. We are endeavoring to maintain normal warehouse operations but occasionally due to the pandemic and self-isolation requirements our normal staffing levels and opening times are being impacted. We are also experiencing long delays in importing stock from some of our EU suppliers due to BREXIT. Some of our order processing/customer services staff are currently working from home. PLEASE BEAR WITH US!
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
• You can place your orders by phone during business hours or 24/7 through the website.
• You’ll benefit from well-proven, flexible and accurate order processes which integrate quickly and seamlessly into your own supply chain system.
• We are truly international. We ship to retailers and wholesalers in the UK, Europe and everywhere else in the world that experiences rain…
• Subject to stock availability, we aim to despatch your goods in 2 working days (but quite often we’re actually able to despatch the same day!) During busy periods i.e. Christmas, this might take longer. We will keep you informed of any delays.
• We will never make you promises we can’t keep. The Splash team will always be honest with you. You’ll get the truth, even if it’s not always what you want to hear or the answer we would prefer to give you.
• Benefit from our special Pick & Mix service – unlike other suppliers, you are not limited to just one umbrella designer or full box ordering. With Splash you can limit your stock risk and widen your selection by choosing low quantities of many items within your order.
• You can take advantage of our contacts, skills and experience to help find whatever you’re looking for.
• We are flexible in our approach to working with you. The relationship will be set up entirely to suit you, your organisation and the way you want to operate.
• If you have any questions please give us a call or send an email. A knowledgeable, helpful and professional member of the team will get back to you within one working day.
• Here at Splash, we can offer a number of merchandising and product display solutions – talk to us.
Who are Splash Innovations?
Splash is the umbrella specialist, totally tuned to the needs of retailers, whether you have a boutique or one of the largest retail chains in the country. We work with on-line and bricks & mortar retailers throughout the UK, Europe and across the world.
To ensure your expectations are met, every aspect of our relationship is totally negotiable. Everything will be set up entirely to suit you, your organisation and the way you want to work. You won’t be expected to fit in with our way of working.
A range that’s perfect for your customers
You may be looking to introduce umbrellas to your customers for the first time or you may be looking for a new supplier who can offer you unique products and a great back up service. Either way we will work with you to put together a range that suits you and your customer demographic. You can choose to take advice on the umbrellas we feel will work best for you, based on our experience. The final decision however, is always yours.
Design capability offering you totally unique umbrellas
It’s not just the pattern or the colour, virtually any and every aspect of an umbrella can be customised. As an example take a look at the incredibly popular heart shaped umbrellas and witch’s hat or pagoda styles. Umbrellas no longer use just traditional materials, there are new/hi-tech options to consider e.g. fibreglass, aluminium, even the new ECO range featuring canopies made from recycled plastic bottles.
Logistics that fit your organisation
Every aspect of the supply chain is already in place. You can take advantage of a next day, rapid response service. We can supply your central distribution centre or, if you prefer, work with you to send products directly to individual stores. We can establish your regular requirements and then work to your forecast. You can call off orders in response to in-market demand, enabling you to hold minimal stocks. We are happy to take all the risk and hold your safety stock, here at our warehouse and distribution centre in the UK.
Communication is key – why people are born with one mouth and two ears
When you talk we will listen carefully, take as much time as necessary and ask lots of questions to ensure we have a full understanding of what you are looking for. Despite our well proven systems occasionally thing do go wrong and that’s when you’ll notice the difference. You’ll be told what’s going on giving you the opportunity to talk to your customers and make alternative arrangements if necessary.
Real people, real service
Our people work together as a team with one purpose to make life as easy as possible for you as our client. You won’t be passed around and given endless automated options. You’ll speak to a real person. If we can’t answer your question there and then we’ll tell you, rather than waste your time. If we say we’ll call you back you can be assured that will happen.