Equally suitable for ladies and gents the Cambridge Walker Umbrellas benefit from the use of aluminium to achieve a range of very strong umbrellas which represent excellent value for money. The Cambridge features a black rubber crook handle, anodised aluminium shaft and top with a chromed top.
The frame is aluminium and the spokes (or ribs) are strong, light and flexible fibreglass with pewter coloured tips.
Being a twelve-panel umbrella means it has twelve spokes, whereas traditional umbrellas usually have just eight. The twelve spoke frame also means the auto-open mechanism is powered by twelve springs rather than eight so it opens at the touch of a button with a powerful and very satisfying WHOMP!! All in all a superb quality umbrella that looks and feels as good as it sounds.
- Aluminium shaft, frame and tip
- Twelve fibreglass spokes/ribs
- Polished chrome top ferrule
- Black rubber-finished crook handle
- Matching slip-on cover/case
- Automatic push-button opening mechanism
- Full walking umbrella at 94 cm long
- 100 cm wide twelve-panel canopy
- Weight 300g approx.
- A lot of umbrella for the money