The new pagoda gothic umbrella range features a wide range of colour combinations and handles shapes. Whether it’s an outer pink canopy with a curved handle or an outer red canopy with a straight handle, you’ll be sure to find your perfect combination.
“Medus” is a Red and Black Gothic Umbrella with a distinctive scallop-edged double canopy. Featuring a Red outer canopy with a Black inner lining and a crooked leather handle, this umbrella is bound to make anyone stand out from the crowd.
The gold shaft and spike create an aura of exquisite quality and style. With our new gothic umbrellas, it’s all about attention to detail. The shaft of the umbrella is a little wider than most to give extra strength. You’ll notice the deep-grained black leather crook handle, the matching gold spoke tips, and the gold press stud subtly embossed with our own “Umbrella Heaven” brand.
Both the long and short ribs of the frame are made of slightly thicker fibreglass to give added strength and flexibility in the wind. Indeed the double canopy itself adds to the strength and affords additional protection from both rain and sun. What’s more the shaft of the umbrella incorporates a hidden patented shock-absorbing expansion joint. What more can we say about these exclusive new gothic umbrellas? They really have to be seen to be appreciated. We hope you like them!
KEY FEATURES & SPECIFICATION
- Distinctive Scallop Cut Pagoda Profile
- Colour Contrasting Double Membraned Canopy
- Elegant Leather Crook Handle
- Extra Wide 14mm Gold Anodised Shaft and Spike
- Matching Gold Rib Tips
- 20mm Wide Tie Wrap with “Umbrella Heaven” Branded Gold Press Stud
- Patented Wind Shock-Absorbing Expansion Joint
- Frame – Extra Thick Windproof Fibreglass Ribs
- 69 cm (27″) Rib Length
- 138 cm (54″) Arc Diameter
- 104 cm (41″) Span
- 102 cm (40″) Length from Handle to Tip
- 8 Ribs / 8 Panels
- 190T Polypongee Fabric
- Manual Opening
There are no reviews yet.