Shelta-Shade sun umbrella – the innovative new garden parasol with zip detachable windbreak
- Approx. dimensions: 1.9m span; 2.2m arc (diameter); max height 2m; closed length 1.2m.
- Zip detachable wrap-around wind shelter – ideal for cloudy days and changeable climates
- Variable height adjustment and angle tilt mechanism
- Made from durable “garden green” Oxford polyester PU coated 210D fabric
- Complete with drawstring sleeve – steel pegs included
- Zip-on windbreak is approx 1.38m high with elasticated loops for pegging down
This innovative garden parasol can be used with or without the zip-on wrap-around wind shelter. Use it in the centre of your garden table as a traditional garden umbrella. On those cloudier days or summer evenings as the breeze turns chilly, simply zip on the optional wrap- around windbreak and protect from the prevailing wind.
With this clever garden sunshade, you can adjust the height with the simple clamp and you can also adjust and lock the canopy at any angle – simply twist the shaft to loosen, set it to the required angle, then twist it back up to lock.
Shelta-Shade outdoor garden parasol comes complete with nylon guy lines which can be anchored to the ribs or top to give additional strength in windier conditions. Also included are the steel pegs to secure the double-stitched, elasticated loops at the base of the wrap-around windbreak to the ground. The handy drawstring protective carry sleeve doubles as a slide-on cover to protect your garden parasol when closed.
SheltaShade garden parasols can be used in both sun and rain. They are made from tough 210D Oxford polyester PU coated fabric with a hydrostatic head of 1500mm. The substantial 8-panel frame and ribs are made of 4mm coated steel rod.
At the seaside / on the beach
Out for a picnic
Outdoor events e.g. county shows, gymkhanas, regattas, dog shows, sports events …
Note: parasol base is available separately